L nombri
The order numbers
- One uno,una
- Two due
- Three tre
- Four quattro
- Five cinque
- Six sei
- Seven sette
- Eight otto
- Nine nove
- Ten dieci
- Eleven undici
- Twelve dodici
- Thirteens tredici
- Fouthteens quattrodici
- Fiveteens quindici
- Sixteens seidici
- Seventeen diciassette
- Eighteens diciotto
- Nineteens dicionnove
- Twenty venti
- Twinty one ventuno
- Twinty two ventidue
- Thirty trenta
- Fourty quaranta
- Fifthy cinquata
- Sixty sessanta
- Seventy settanta
- Eighty ottanta
- Ninety novanta
- Hundred cento
- Hundredone centuno, a
- Hundredtwo centodue
- Two hundreds duecento
- Three hundreds trecento
- Thousand mille
- Two thousands duemila
- Threethousands tremille
- Million millione
- Milliar miliardo
The order numbers
- First primo, a,I,e
- secound secondo, a,I,e
- Third terzo, a,I,e
- Fourth quarto, a,I,e
- Fifth quinto ,a,I,e
- Sixth sesto, a,I,e
- Seventh settimo a,I,e
- Eighth ottova, a,I,e
- Nineth nono, a,I,e
- Tenth decimo, a,I,e
- Eleventh undicesimo, a,I,e
- Twelveth dodicesimo, a,I,e
- Thirteenth tredicesimo,a,I,e
- Fourteenth quattrodicesimo
- Fiveteenth quindicesino,a,I,e
- Sixtheenth sessadicesime,a,I,e
No comments:
Post a Comment